Superlett Randobinding med stopper!
Vi har testet denne mye i vinter og er storfornøyd!
VEKT: 350 GR
MATERIALE: ALU 7075, POM, Stainless Steel
KATEGORI: Free Touring
JUSTERING: 30 mm
STOPPER: 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm
Raider 12 2.0 is the exact choice for the latest generation of freetourers looking for performance and comfort at the same time. Extreme stiffness of the boot/ski connection, no torsional movements, precise release for the greatest riding emotions ever.
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (86, 91, 97, 102,108,120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model. The new brake caps are wider, co-molded and made of Charged Nylon in order to improve the braking efficiency.
• Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
• The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever!
• Integrated crampons slot that fits with any ATK® original crampon.
• The MAGNETO® HEEL FLAPS SYSTEM provides 5 walking modes: FLAT MODE, +38 mm, +41 mm, +48 mm, +58 mm.
• CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the tipical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.
• The ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM® absorbes the ski compressions, reducing the pressure on the skiing system and keeping the correct ski radius at any condition.
• The heel part provides a 5-12 ajustment range both for the Vertical Release System (My) and the Lateral Release System (Mz)
• The heel plate provides 30 mm of fast adjustment.