Fly away with TRAILR - a strong, lightweight supermodel of an all-terrain snowshoe. On and off trails, the slim, symmetric design provides plenty of floatation and easy maneuverability. Maintain traction with instep and heel crampons. Uphill calf muscle relief from flip-up heel lifts. Short hikes or long distance performance, TRAILR brings efficiency.
Max recommended load: 100 kg
- LENGTH: 60 cm / 24 in
- WIDTH: 21 cm / 8.3 in
- WEIGHT/pair: 2100 g / 4.6 lbs
- ALL DIRECTION HINGE™ : The patented All Direction Hinge adapts smoothly to any surface ensuring traction and stability. Patent: US 9 107 469
- The Hugin Binding, easy to mount and super secure. The lacing provides a tight fit, without any pressure points
- HEAVY DUTY: No permanent mechanical fixtures. Maximum load capacity.
- COMPONENTS: DuPont™ Hytrel® TPC-ET, Stainless steel Crampons. 100% recyclable and rock solid
- COLD WEATHER OPERATION: Stress tested in -40°C/°F with more than 1 000 000 cycles
Made in Norway
Thanks to the rocker profile and the All Direction Hinge™
For higher energy efficiency, resulting in further reach and faster movement
Extreme Cold Robustness
With a brittleness temperature of -90 °C / -130 °F. Tested and approved.
More surfaces and less weight, equals a remarkably better float
The flex and the crampon positioning make all the difference
Designed for Sustainabbility
A lifetime guarantee, 100% recyclability and easy to maintain