Houdini Ascent Ride Jacket Er en hybrid skalljakke med perfekt kombinasjon av pusteevne og beskyttelse mot været med en utrolig bevegelsesfrihet. Denne jakken holder deg ikke tilbake.
Houdini Ascent Ride Jacket
The Ascent Ride Jacket is a hybrid shell jacket with the perfect combination of breathability and weather protection without compromising freedom of movement. Consisting of waterproof 3-layer Loop Hardshell™ fabric and panels in extremely breathable soft shell where moisture transportation is needed the most - the Ascent Jacket loves high intensity activities in rough conditions. The inside of the jacket holds a removable, stretchy powder skirt that can be attached to shell pants with belt loops.
Although targeted at the demanding conditions of freeride-skiing and mountaineering, even the most humble forest wonderer will be able to enjoy the quietness and flexible experience of this smooth hard shell. Made primarily from recycled fibers, recyclable, fluorocarbon free and Bluesign®-certified, the Ascent Ride Jacket also pushes the development in terms of minimizing environmental impact. Therefore, when it's finally worn out, you can bring it back to Houdini for either recycling or to be sold in our second hand store.
W's Ascent Ride Jacket Hard facts
- Mix of Waterproof 3L Loop Hardshell™ and Motion Comfortshell™
- Pre-bent sleeves with velcro closure for maximum freedom of movement
- Fluorocarbon free
- Made primarily from recycled fibers & recyclable
- Water repellent zips
- Fully sealed seams minimize water intrusion
- Large side pockets with 2-way zips
- Stretch cell phone pocket inside
- Single hand adjustment at bottom hem
- Partially waterproof
A durable fabric with mechanical stretch for high comfort. Tough and silent with a dull and smooth face. Waterproof, breathable, ripstop construction with good abrasion resistance.
* Origin: Japan
* 70% Recycled Polyester, 30% Polyester
* Atmos™, 100% Polyester membrane
* 100% polyester jersey backing fabric
* Weight: 169g/sqm
* Breathability; 20,000 g/m2¥24 hrs
* Waterproofness: 20,000 mm H2O or higher
* High density fibers for high durability
* Mechanical 2-way stretch
* DWR finish, Fluorocarbon-Free * DWR finish, Fluorocarbon-Free
Durable, yet lightweight and quickdrying softshell. Water repellant and soft next-to-skin.
* Origin: Japan
* 49% Polyester, 42% EcoCircle® recycled Polyester, 9% PTT stretch Polyester
* Weight: 225 g/sqm
* 3D technology 1-layer softshell
* 2-way stretch
* Durable high density face
* Good air permeability
* Soft twill construction inside
* Moisture management performance